Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

Being at home for so long has totally restored my love of baking. I’ve made lemon bread , apple pie, pumpkin bread , brownies, lemon bars a...

Get Your Oven Mitts Ready, Because Nestle Is Selling Sea Salt and Caramel Baking Truffles

Being at home for so long has totally restored my love of baking. I’ve made lemon bread, apple pie, pumpkin bread, brownies, lemon bars and so many batches of cookies. I even brightened up my traditional chocolate chip cookies with some of those sweet, sweet Funfetti Morsels.

You know what I’m ready for now, though? Lots and lots of caramel.

Once again, Nestle is here to answer my baking prayers. Hello, Sea Salt and Caramel Baking Truffles!

What Exactly Is a Baking Truffle?

It’s a gooey sea salt caramel center covered in chocolate. Just the sound of that makes your mouth start to water, doesn’t it? I’ve always been a big fan of sea salt with anything, and even more so when it’s paired up with caramel. Talk about a baking combination for the ages.

If you’ve heard of these beauties already, it’s probably because of their first appearance last year. They came out around fall and did so well, they’re making an official comeback! How could you not totally fall in love with a baking companion like this? I might even have to use these in my chocolate chip pancakes.

The actual morsels look a lot like little candies rather than little drops like chocolate chips. Even though that doesn’t make them inherently more difficult to bake with, it does make them harder to resist while stirring the dough. I can’t promise there will be any left in the bag before I make my cookies.

Where to Find the Baking Truffles

Why do tomorrow what you can do today? I find that applies to all kinds of tasks, including buying several bags of Sea Salt and Caramel Baking Truffles. They’ve been spotted at Walmart and are absolutely going to be your new go-to baking buddy.

We’ve also heard rumors about Pumpkin Spice Baking Truffles. They were available last year for a limited time, and we expect them to be in stores again, closer to fall!

Treats to Make with Your New Baking Truffles
1 / 25

The post Get Your Oven Mitts Ready, Because Nestle Is Selling Sea Salt and Caramel Baking Truffles appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love