Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

I have a confession to make. I have sent many spoons to an early grave trying to scoop hard ice cream. Their frail, spindly spines just coul...

This Is the Best Ice Cream Scoop You Can Buy

I have a confession to make. I have sent many spoons to an early grave trying to scoop hard ice cream. Their frail, spindly spines just couldn’t hold up to my carton of cookies ‘n’ cream. And yes, I know I could have waited 20 minutes for the ice cream to soften, but on a hot summer’s day, who wants to wait?

So finally, after years of ruining my spoons (seriously, I have nothing to eat cereal with anymore), I decided it was time to invest in a proper ice cream scoop.

If you need some other gadgets, check out these recommendations from our Test Kitchen.

Searching for the Best Ice Cream Scoop Ever

When I first started my search, I was overwhelmed by the number of ice cream scoops available on the market. Some guaranteed a comfortable handle. Others promised never to break. I just needed something sturdy that could cut through even the most frozen ice cream. (Psst: Pick up a pint of one of these awesome ice cream brands. You won’t be disappointed!)

We Found It!

Say hello to the Midnight Scoop. This bad boy is seriously the best scoop on the market. Designed by an aerospace engineer, this gadget’s curved handle and pointed front helps you glide through even the hardest ice cream. Plus, the scoop’s ergonomic design helps you push the ice cream with your shoulder and arm muscles, rather than prying it with your joints. So say goodbye to any ice cream-induced wrist pain!

If the Midnight Scoop has one drawback, it’s the price tag. You can find it on Amazon for $35. But, since it’s made from 100% stainless steel, the Midnight Scoop promises to be durable and long-lasting—i.e. this is the last ice cream scoop you’ll ever have to buy.

Purchase here.

Honorable Mentions:

If $35 is a little outside of your price range, there are plenty of other ice cream scoop options. They just might not last as long.

Now please excuse me as I go whip up a batch (or two!) or homemade ice cream. I’ve got some serious scoopin’ to do!

Note: Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.

The post This Is the Best Ice Cream Scoop You Can Buy appeared first on Taste of Home.



Katie Bandurski