Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

I’ve been shopping at Aldi for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, I’d go grocery shopping with my dad basically every week. The b...

You Can Buy an Aldi Quarter Holder Keychain So You’ll Never Forget Your Quarter Again

I’ve been shopping at Aldi for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, I’d go grocery shopping with my dad basically every week. The best part of tagging along was being allowed to push the cart. It was a very important moment for me. When we’d go to Piggly Wiggly, he’d let me push the mini kid’s cart, and when we went to Aldi, he let me put the coveted quarter in. I took that job seriously!

Now that I’m older, I keep a quarter in my Aldi quarter holder keychain so I’m always ready for a pleasant trip to my favorite grocery store. If you don’t have one of these yet, you’re doing your weekly grocery trip all wrong.

What’s an Aldi Quarter Holder?

If you don’t often go to Aldi (though you should), you might be a little confused. To “rent” a shopping cart, you insert a quarter into a special slot, unlock the chain, use the cart and return the cart back to the chain to reclaim your quarter. It holds people accountable for their carts and keeps the carts organized and in one area. It’s one of the best things about Aldi.

What’s worse than taking a spontaneous trip to Aldi only to realize you don’t have any loose change? Nothing—that’s why you should be stocking up on these charming Aldi coin holders made for attaching to your car keys, home keys, purse, backpack, belt loop…whatever you use!

There are a few different ones available, but some specifically have the Aldi logo stitched onto the holder so you know exactly what it’s used for. If the regular holder isn’t cute enough for you, how about an adorable heart-shaped holder to show your love for Aldi?

Put Your Coin Holder to Use

You could shop Etsy’s array of coin keychains for hours, so take your time and find the perfect one. Next time you’re in to look for the latest new Aldi finds, you’ll be ultra prepped. Just one more reason to spend your weekend at Aldi, eh?

If you’re not ready to take a trip back to the store in person, Aldi still has delivery available. Trust me when I say it’s totally amazing…I used it just this past week. Happy shopping!

Quarter Holders for Your Aldi Trips

The post You Can Buy an Aldi Quarter Holder Keychain So You’ll Never Forget Your Quarter Again appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love