Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

I love finding new things to do with boxed mac and cheese . It’s a staple comfort food around the country, and I know a lot of kids and adul...

Kraft Is Releasing Brand-New Flavor Boost Packets for Its Boxed Macaroni & Cheese

I love finding new things to do with boxed mac and cheese. It’s a staple comfort food around the country, and I know a lot of kids and adults who prefer Kraft straight from its famous blue box. But I’m ready to shake things up a bit.

Kraft is taking boxed mac to the next level with “Flavor Boosts” that will deliver the new Kraft mac and cheese flavors I need!

What Are the Kraft Flavor Boosts?

The boosts are powdered flavor packets to stir into your Kraft mac. We’re currently set to get at three new flavor packets: ranch, buffalo and pizza. I’m absolutely ecstatic for all the new flavors, and I’ll tell you why. First, ranch goes with everything. Everything! And you can’t tell me I’m wrong, because I’m not. The mix of creamy, cheesy goodness and tangy ranch is something I never knew I wanted to try.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by CandyHunting (@candyhunting)

Buffalo mac is already super popular and super delicious. Combine that with the nostalgic tastiness that is Kraft mac and cheese, and we’ve got a—ding ding ding—winner on our hands! You could even go as far as to add a bit of your own chicken in there for a meal you won’t forget.

As for pizza, well, I don’t think I need to explain myself. If you’ve never had mac and cheese pizza before, you’re definitely missing out. That was a staple in my college days. I bet the flip side will be just as tasty.

See how Kraft compares to other boxed mac and cheese brands.

When Can We Get ‘Em?

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to taste these ourselves until early 2022. But there is a way for you to get them earlier. Kraft is giving some fans the opportunity to win an early drawing for the flavor boosts. You can find all the details over on the Kraft FLVRS website.

Our Best Mac and Cheese Recipes
1 / 30

The post Kraft Is Releasing Brand-New Flavor Boost Packets for Its Boxed Macaroni & Cheese appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love