Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

Sure, pumpkin recipes might be the star of the show as soon as fall rolls around, but I’m not one to just ignore the aroma of cinnamon and ...

Baileys Apple Pie Will Have You Pouring a Glass for Dessert Every Day This Fall

Sure, pumpkin recipes might be the star of the show as soon as fall rolls around, but I’m not one to just ignore the aroma of cinnamon and apples. Every time I felt under the weather when I was younger, my mom would make cinnamon apples for me. And guess what? I always felt better! Even into adulthood, it’s one of my feel-better snacks.

That’s why Baileys Apple Pie was made for me—and I might be picking up a whole case!

Baileys Apple Pie Tastes JUST Like Fall

Now, don’t think I hate pumpkin, because that flavor is one of my greatest loves of all time. I’m saying we need to pay a bit more attention to other fall flavor combos, because they definitely deserve it.

When I think apple pie, I think of my Grandma’s Apple Pie after Thanksgiving dinner. Homemade crust, beautiful designs on the top and Granny Smith apples sliced and cinnamon-ed to perfection! The best part was popping it in the oven and letting the aroma fill the house. Who needs air fresheners when you’ve got the greatest pie in the universe?

So now, take all that glorious nostalgia and throw it into something a bit more current…like Baileys Irish Cream! Each sip has cinnamon, sugar and apples partnered with a bit of vanilla ice cream. Pour some into your hot chocolate or Saturday morning coffee. You could even make some delicious Baileys apple bars or Baileys apple frosting. Whatever you can imagine, you can achieve.

Where Can I Buy Baileys Apple Pie?

You can grab this limited-edition flavor from retailers like Total Wine right now. Don’t delay! A 750 mL bottle will cost about $24.99, but when you think about all the great times you’ll have this season, it’s more than worth it. Let’s hope you’re able to buy some before I snatch ’em all up!

Recipes for People Who Love Baileys
1 / 8

The post Baileys Apple Pie Will Have You Pouring a Glass for Dessert Every Day This Fall appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love