Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

As a Mom of two girls, I know just how busy back-to-school time can be. Everyone is adjusting to the new schedule and it can hard to get a ...

Back to School Sale - 25% Off All Meal Plans!

As a Mom of two girls, I know just how busy back-to-school time can be. Everyone is adjusting to the new schedule and it can hard to get a healthy meal on the table. There were so many nights when five o'clock would roll around and I would find myself staring hopelessly at the fridge trying to figure out what in the world we would have for dinner. And more times than I would like to admit, I ended up making quesadillas for the hundredth time or picking up the phone for takeout. 

Then I started meal planning and things got so much better. Now it didn't stop toddler tantrums or hectic schedules, but it did mean that at meal time I had a plan. I could get right in the kitchen, know what was for dinner, and feel confident that I was feeding my family a healthy and delicious meal. It also meant I had healthy breakfasts and lunches ready to go. For me, it took away all the mealtime stress and guilt I had felt for years. 

Here is why meal planning was a huge lifesaver for me.

1. Meal Planning Saves Time

No more searching online for hours for recipes that are healthy and family-friendly. No more spending time calculating points and macros. No more spending countless hours trying to create your own meal plan from scratch and building shopping lists. No more adjusting the servings for your family size. And most importantly - no more time wasted stressing about what's for dinner and making last-minute grocery store trips daily.

2. Meal Planning Saves Money

Let's be real about food waste. When we don't have a plan for meal time, we end up wasting some of the food that we buy. Veggies go bad waiting in the produce drawer, things expire, and we purchase things we just don't need.

Plus we end up eating out more or spending money on expensive convenience foods that we don't need. With a plan, you buy what you need and eat what you buy.;

3. Meal Planning Saves Sanity and Makes Your Life Easier

Last, and most importantly, meal planning just makes things easier. I can't tell you how many hours I wasted stressed about getting a healthy meal on the table. No more worrying, no more scrambling to throw a meal together, no more last minute trips to the grocery store. Meal planning truly can take a huge weight off your shoulders and just make life easier.

With all that in mind, this weekend we are putting our meal plans on sale. For less than $3 per month, you can have easy and delicious weekly meal plans at your fingertips. Lean on us and make mealtime easy, delicious, and stress-free.

Healthy eating doesn't have to be so hard.

Get Started with Slender Kitchen Meal Plans Today! Copy and paste the code BACKTOSCHOOOL at checkout for 25% off!

Sign Up Now!

As a Mom of two girls, I know just how busy back-to-school time can be. Everyone is adjusting to the [...]