Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

I’ll admit it. I used to skip breakfast pretty regularly. With everything else I had to do in the morning, putting a healthy and tasty brea...

I Tried the NutriBullet Go Cordless Blender​ for Healthy Breakfasts on-the-Go

I’ll admit it. I used to skip breakfast pretty regularly. With everything else I had to do in the morning, putting a healthy and tasty breakfast together was low on my list of priorities. But with back-to-school season and back-to-the-office coming up for fall, I decided now is the time to make some healthier breakfast habits for a better morning routine. And what’s easier and healthier than a smoothie made with a portable blender?

What Is a NutriBullet Go Portable Blender?

The NutriBullet Go cordless blender is a cordless and compact blender designed to make quick individual smoothies that you can easily transport. Exactly the product I needed for a fast breakfast! And NutriBullet gets a nod from our Test Kitchen’s blender buying guide for size and speed.

The portable blender comes with a 70-watt motor base, 13-ounce cup, to-go lid, blade cover, USB charging cord and a user guide with some helpful recipes.

How to Use the NutriBullet Go Portable Blender

Nutribullet Go Portable Blender Via Nutribullet

Using the Nutribullet Go is pretty straightforward but there are a few things to keep in mind. First, this isn’t a full size blender so don’t expect multiple settings, a huge motor or special attachments. If those are the blender features you want, check out the Best Blenders of 2021.

Second, don’t overfill the cup! This portable blender is designed for individual portions and if you try to cram too many ingredients (and not enough liquid) at once, you’re going to have a bad time.

Third, if the blender simply stops whirring, try shaking the cup and restarting. Once I got the hang of it, I was blending away and pre-prepping easy smoothie ingredients like dairy milk alternatives, greens, berries and matcha powder. I started actually looking forward to breakfast again!

Why I Love Using a Portable Blender

I’m not saying this happens every single day, but at least a few times a week I go to an early morning Pilates class before work. On my way out the door, I scrape some peanut butter and sliced bananas into the NutriBullet Go cup, then add a handful of spinach, a splash of oat milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Two blend cycles later, I have a yummy smoothie I can drink in the car. And, I’m fueled for my workout and work day.

I also use the NutriBullet Go on the weekends and sip a matcha smoothie while I walk the dog or go to the dog park. I love that I drink the smoothie out of the same cup I make the smoothie in. That means faster clean up and fewer dishes. A major time saver.

For more smoothie inspiration, here’s Reese Witherspoon’s green smoothie recipe.

Ninja Go Pros

  • Blends 20 cycles on a single charge.
  • Easy and convenient to dump ingredients, blend and go!
  • Drink right from the smoothie container. To-go lid allows for spill-free transportation.
  • 70-watt motor is powerful enough to blend thick ingredients like peanut butter.
  • Cordless so you can bring it anywhere: the office, gym, in the car, camping and vacations.
  • Small size is easy to store in a drawer or cupboard.
  • Safety feature doesn’t spin blades unless the cup is attached.
  • You could use it to make milkshakes too, just sayin’.

Ninja Go Cons

  • If the battery dies mid-smoothie, you’re out of breakfast luck until you recharge.
  • Frozen berries can require multiple cycles and some shaking to blend.
  • Small 13-ounce cup size is just for individual portions. (Kind of the point though!)

Where to Buy a NutriBullet Go Portable Blender

The Nutribullet Go cordless blender launched in late 2020 and is available on NutriBullet’s website, Amazon, Walmart, Target and QVC. It costs $29.99 and comes in black, white, red or silver. Grab yours today, and say hello to the most important meal of the day!

Shop Now

The post I Tried the NutriBullet Go Cordless Blender​ for Healthy Breakfasts on-the-Go appeared first on Taste of Home.



Megan Wood