Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

Customize your recipe to suit  you I’ve made baking the perfect chocolate chip cookie my ultimate kitchen mission. Though what I might c...

We’ve Got the Secrets to Great Chocolate Chip Cookies

Baking Perfect Cookies Thcss153652b02 Crop

Customize your recipe to suit you

I’ve made baking the perfect chocolate chip cookie my ultimate kitchen mission. Though what I might consider ideal (a chewy cookie with a soft middle and tons of dark chocolate) might not be your definition of the perfect chocolate chip cookie.

The good news is that you can customize any chocolate chip cookie recipe to suit your tastes. By altering the proportions of sugar, flour, baking soda and butter, you can totally change the texture and taste of this basic cookie.

Don’t be afraid to mix up batch after batch experimenting with the ingredients and ratios. I’ve made plenty of batches in search for my perfect cookie and even the imperfect batches are delicious.

The post We’ve Got the Secrets to Great Chocolate Chip Cookies appeared first on Taste of Home.



Lisa Kaminski