Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

Kids cereal is one of my kryptonites in life (like that new Dunkaroos cereal we’ve heard about). It’s easy to pour a bowl, almost always in...

Brand-New Froot Loops Candy Canes Will Be Here for Christmas 2020

Kids cereal is one of my kryptonites in life (like that new Dunkaroos cereal we’ve heard about). It’s easy to pour a bowl, almost always in my kitchen and starts my day with a smile. You know what also starts my day with a smile? Christmas!

Kellogg’s has now taken two things that make me the happiest and combined them into one, magical masterpiece: Froot Loops Candy Canes.

Candy Cane Season Is Coming Up Fast

While Hallmark has rekindled our Christmas spirit with Christmas in July marathon, we still like to look forward to the holiday season itself.

Each December, I find myself grabbing a couple boxes of candy canes. The Spree and SweetTart ones are a given, but we can’t forget about the Oreo flavor, can we? Now, I’ve got a new novelty flavor to look forward to… Froot Loops!

Instagram user @junkfoodmom gave us a sweet peek:

With an inspiration like Froot Loops, we can only assume the taste will be out-of-this-world fruity. As we can see from the packaging, the candy seems to have taken more inspiration from the classic candy cane style than the bright pops of color we’re used to in the cereal. As long as the Froot Loops taste I know and love is there, it can look however it pleases!

See how real Froot Loops cereal stacks up against the generic version.

Where Can I Buy Froot Loops Candy Canes?

You can find this seasonal treat now at Kroger stores nationwide and online. Each box has 12 canes and should retail for about $2.99. You’ll have to snatch up a few boxes for the holidays! In the meantime, why not brush up on some candy cane crafts?

Treats to Make with Foot Loops (and Other Breakfast Cereal)
1 / 40

The post Brand-New Froot Loops Candy Canes Will Be Here for Christmas 2020 appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love