Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

Marcus Samuelsson “This fall, I’m looking forward to making Zaza’s Doro Wat Rigatoni,” Marcus tells us. “It’s my son Zion’s favorite dish...

This Is What Celebrity Chefs Are Making This Fall

Zaza's Doro Wat Rigatoni

Marcus Samuelsson

“This fall, I’m looking forward to making Zaza’s Doro Wat Rigatoni,” Marcus tells us.

“It’s my son Zion’s favorite dish and Zaza is what he calls himself when he’s running around the house,” he says. The dish is a marriage of Italian cooking and Marcus’s Ethiopian roots. “It’s essentially a chicken stew that gets better and the longer it sits,” Marcus says. “I eat Doro Wat Stew for breakfast with a poached egg, and for lunch, my wife Maya serves it with rigatoni—just how Zaza likes it.”

The recipe might be in Marcus Samuelsson’s new cookbook!

The post This Is What Celebrity Chefs Are Making This Fall appeared first on Taste of Home.



Sheena Foster