Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

Growing up, my siblings and I spent a lot of time in front of the TV playing our Super Nintendo. Saturday mornings, after school and basica...

NEW Totino’s Toastables Are a Hot Take on an Old Favorite

Growing up, my siblings and I spent a lot of time in front of the TV playing our Super Nintendo. Saturday mornings, after school and basically every holiday at 6 AM, we were in the living room, controllers in hand. And what were we eating to keep a healthy diet, you ask? A plate of pizza rolls, of course!

Now, Totino’s Toastables are taking my favorite childhood snack and giving it a new look. Am I going to complain? Of course not!

What Exactly Is a Toastable?

We all know Totino’s Pizza Rolls as little pockets of portable pizza joy that are incredibly easy to make and totally addictive. While they’re amazing as party appetizers (for socially distant parties, of course), they are also very often eaten as full meals. Of this, I am absolutely guilty. I have no regrets!

As the box states, a Pepperoni Toastable is “pepperoni seasoned pork, chicken and beef pizza topping pizza in a crispy crust.” Just one look at the packaging, and you can see that it looks like a savory Toaster Strudel. As if pizza rolls themselves didn’t bring back that nostalgia for childhood snacks enough, the shape most certainly does.

Here’s a sneak peek of your new favorite snack courtesy of @SnackGoat on Instagram.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

NEW From Totinos Toastables -Chicken quesadilla -Pepperoni

A post shared by Lgoat (@thejunkgoat) on

Each box includes six Toastables, so you’ll be set for at least a week. Being able to pop one of these in the toaster as I’m about to run out the door is exactly what I never knew I needed. I can already taste the delicious hot cheese and pizza sauce. I don’t know how much longer I can wait!

Where Are They Available?

While they don’t seem to be around online, Totino’s Toastables have already been spotted in the freezer aisle of some major retailers in two flavors: Pepperoni and Chicken Quesadilla. Yum! Unfortunately, these guys are only available for a limited time, so keep an eye on the snack and pizza sections of your local grocery store and grab yourself a box as soon as you find one. Your taste buds will thank you!

These Pizza-Inspired Recipes Are Perfect for Lunch
1 / 40

The post NEW Totino’s Toastables Are a Hot Take on an Old Favorite appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love