Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

One of the things I miss the most about my childhood home is the blackberry bush that would come back to life every summer. My mom and I wou...

Here’s How to Order Starbucks’ Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino From the Secret Menu

One of the things I miss the most about my childhood home is the blackberry bush that would come back to life every summer. My mom and I would pick a sunny, relaxing day and pick the plumpest, juiciest berries we could get our hands on. We used them for a laundry list of baked goods, including blackberry muffins, blackberry tarts and, of course, delicious blackberry cobbler.

While I may not have that blackberry bush anymore, Starbucks is about to bring me back to some delicious memories thanks to the Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino.

How to Order the Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino

First things first, you’ll want to order a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with only one scoop of vanilla bean powder. Next, you’ll ask for the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher juice up to the second line of the cup. After that, request a scoop of the freeze-dried blackberries. When it’s all blended together, finish off your Frapuccino with graham cracker crumbles in the bottom of the cup and on top of the whipped cream.

@starbucksisbaeThe BlackBerry Cobbler Frappuccino 🥧 ##starbucks ##starbucksrecipe ##starbucksdrink ##starbuckssecretmenu♬ PLAYAC17 – playac17

While it would be totally wicked for Starbucks to add this to their regular menu, unfortunately, that’s not the case. If you’re pickin’ up what I’m puttin’ down, then you know I’m talking about the beloved secret menu. This is totally not the first time we’ve talked about the Starbucks secret menu—remember the Cookies and Cream Frappuccino?—and it surely won’t be the last.

Treat Yourself This Summer

If you want this drink, you’ve got to help your barista out and know the recipe line-by-line. Baristas aren’t trained on secret menu drinks, so just dropping the name won’t do you any good! Make sure you have the recipe ready at checkout, whether that’s via the drive-thru or mobile app.

While Starbucks’ fall menu has already dropped, that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate the end of summer with a bang! Imagine sipping on a frosty Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino while you hang out in the sun with your favorite book. Sounds like a perfect day to me.

Perfect Your Morning with These Copycat Starbucks Recipes
1 / 25

The post Here’s How to Order Starbucks’ Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino From the Secret Menu appeared first on Taste of Home.



Melany Love