Hot & Healthy Recipes from all over the World, with their delicious spice and traditional methods to prepare. I love it!

5. Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant Family casual dining chains like Red Lobster, T.G.I. Friday’s and Applebee’s haven’t been thriving ...

The 5 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains in America

Wine is poured into a glass

5. Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant

Family casual dining chains like Red Lobster, T.G.I. Friday’s and Applebee’s haven’t been thriving lately, but Cooper’s Hawk certainly is. The small winery and restaurant chain, which calls itself an “upscale casual restaurant,” only has 30 locations, none of which are located farther west than Kansas City. However, their sales increased by 30 percent in the last year to reach $241 million. We see more locations in their future!

More of a boxed wine kind of person? Check out our list of the best red wines you can buy, based on flavor, value and overall crowd-appeal.

The post The 5 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains in America appeared first on Taste of Home.



Sarah Kosalos